Published April 25th 2016
Nobody ever said life was easy...
People pleaser, Jane Skylar wants nothing more than to earn her art degree, start her life, and bask in the bliss of living with her boyfriend.
But things don't always go as planned...
Struggling with her creative side, Jane finds herself in turmoil, often confiding in her roommate - another, more talented art student, Keith Hale. Keith just so happens to be her boyfriend's older, brooding brother. After a devastating breakup, Jane turns to Keith for comfort. But when the lines blur between roommate and lover, Jane's life becomes more complicated than ever before.
When Keith's past comes back to haunt him, their lives all get turned upside down, forcing the truth to surface. Now Jane must fight for what she wants--even if it hurts everyone she loves.
About the Author
Rita Branches is an independent YA (young adult) author who enjoys spending every free moment (when she´s not reading) writing emotional stories. Visit her blog.
1. “Jump Rope” - Blue October
2. “Nothing Left To Say”, Imagine Dragons
3. “Clear Blue Sky”, Skylar Grey
4. “Not your way”, Misterwives
5. “Blurry”, Puddle of Mudd
6. “Can't Pretend", Tom Odell
7. "Dots and Dashes (Enough Already)", Silversun Pickups
8. “Creep”, Radiohead
9. “The Diary Of Jane”, Breaking Benjamin
10. “Never Let Me Go”, Florence + The Machine
11. “I Won't Let You Go”, James Morrison
12. "I See You, You See Me", The Magic Numbers
Your Chance to Win!
Ends May 5th
a Rafflecopter giveaway