29 February 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [11]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

This Week's Book
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: May 8th 2012
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Format: Hardcover
Page Count: 536



The New York Times bestselling Mortal Instruments continues—and so do the thrills and danger for Jace, Clary, and Simon.

Can the lost be reclaimed? What price is too high to pay for love? Who can be trusted when sin and salvation collide? Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. Darkness threatens to claim the Shadowhunters in the harrowing fifth book of the Mortal Instruments series.


In Book 5: City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling.



Why I Can't Wait:
I love this series, have done since the first novel came out. My friends think I weird because my favourite character is Sebastian - there's just something sexy about an inherently evil guy... xD

I think that's why I am so excited about this novel. The end of City of Fallen Angels left me hungry for more and dying to see what will happen.

9 comments :

  1. I used to love this series too. But maybe it's just me, but after awhile, they all start to sound the same, and I couldn't get through the last one. But the covers are lovely to look at.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW! :D The Cover is GORGEOUS!! I have all 5 books in the series so far and have the fifth one signed by Cassandra Clare. I've also already pre-ordered this one! haha. Can't wait! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely waiting on this one too! The cover is gorgeous! I love this series. Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the first book twice and I just can't get into it. I know, I must be the only person on the planet. I hope you enjoy this one when you get it!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH YESSSS I am so excited for this one!!!! :D Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both my husband and I follow this series and I love it! Gimme Gimme Gimme!

    http://www.leavemommyalone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read the first three books in the series and really enjoyed it. Need to catch up!! Awesome pick Renae :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I'm really excited for this one as well! Especially after the killer cliffhanger of the last book! >.<

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Fallen Angels yet. To be honest, I'm VERY scared to read CoFA because I've heard really awful things about it. But I can totally understand why you'd be waiting for CoLS! I love Cassie Clare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy reading,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 54 ) Adventure ( 3 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 40 ) Aussie Author ( 19 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 95 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 175 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 14 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 19 ) Contemporary ( 188 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 141 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 27 ) Excerpt ( 139 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 1 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 19 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 283 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 21 ) Hachette Australia ( 1 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 24 ) LGBTQ+ ( 5 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 47 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 4 ) Mythology ( 2 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 166 ) New Adult College Romance ( 1 ) Paranormal ( 54 ) Paranormal Romance ( 17 ) Playlist ( 4 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 19 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 110 ) Review Request ( 21 ) Romance ( 215 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 2 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 11 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 15 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Superheroes ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 11 ) Teaser ( 33 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 4 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 5 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 108 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )