27 March 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [14]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

This Week's Book

Time Between Us 
Tamara Ireland Stone

Time Between Us #1

Coming October 9th 2012

Anna and Bennett were never supposed to meet: she lives in 1995 Chicago and he lives in 2012 San Francisco. But Bennett’s unique ability to travel through time and space brings him into Anna’s life, and with him, a new world of adventure and possibility.

As their relationship deepens, they face the reality that time might knock Bennett back where he belongs, even as a devastating crisis throws everything they believe into question. Against a ticking clock, Anna and Bennett are forced to ask themselves how far they can push the bounds of fate—and what consequences they can bear in order to stay together.

Fresh, exciting, and deeply romantic, TIME BETWEEN US is a stunning and spellbinding debut from an extraordinary new talent in YA fiction.

Why I Can't Wait

I love time traveling stories. There is just something so spellbinding about jumping backwards in time, exploring what are basically lost worlds. I wish that time travel was real, that it didn't go against the laws of time and space and physics... But alas, I must only live these things through the imagination of others and my own.

This novel feels like a cross between The Lake House and The Time Traveler's Wife, both movies that I love. Really hoping that this novel will live up to my expectations.


6 comments :

  1. I have had my eye on this one too. I also love time traveling. Although usually it means a sad ending! I hope these characters can find a way to stay together. I LOVED The Time Traveler's Wife but I balled like a baby.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this book last week on another meme :) It sounds great, I'm keeping an eye out for it as well.

    Thanks for stopping by as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I am so excited for this one!! The author is actually local and goes to all the same book signings I do so I've met her a few times :) I love the sound of it, great pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love time travel, too, and I can't wait for this one! It sounds amazing, and I love the cover. Although I fear it'll break my heart at the end... *deep breaths*

    thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! This sounds so good! I love time traveling stories also.

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover it sounds great i'LL add it to my TBR thanks for sharing. Click on my name to see my pick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy reading,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 54 ) Adventure ( 3 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 40 ) Aussie Author ( 19 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 94 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 175 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 14 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 19 ) Contemporary ( 187 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 141 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 27 ) Excerpt ( 138 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 1 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 19 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 282 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 21 ) Hachette Australia ( 1 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 24 ) LGBTQ+ ( 5 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 47 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 4 ) Mythology ( 2 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 166 ) New Adult College Romance ( 1 ) Paranormal ( 54 ) Paranormal Romance ( 17 ) Playlist ( 4 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 19 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 110 ) Review Request ( 21 ) Romance ( 215 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 2 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 11 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 15 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Superheroes ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 11 ) Teaser ( 33 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 4 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 5 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 107 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )