1 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [19]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

This Week's Book

by T.M. Goeglein

Cold Fury #1

Coming July 24th 2012
from Putnam Juvenile


Sara Jane Rispoli is a normal sixteen-year-old coping with school and a budding romance—until her parents and brother are kidnapped and she discovers her family is deeply embedded in the Chicago Outfit (aka the mob).

Now on the run from a masked assassin, rogue cops and her turncoat uncle, Sara Jane is chased and attacked at every turn, fighting back with cold fury as she searches for her family. It’s a quest that takes her through concealed doors and forgotten speakeasies—a city hiding in plain sight. Though armed with a .45 and 96K in cash, an old tattered notebook might be her best defense—hidden in its pages the secret to “ultimate power.” It’s why she’s being pursued, why her family was taken, and could be the key to saving all of their lives.

Action packed, with fresh, cinematic writing, Cold Fury is a riveting and imaginative adventure readers will devour.




This book looks to be so awesome! I sounds like a Bourne style books with twists and turns and action! Gah, I want to read it so bad! Thank God I don't have to wait too long. xD



What are you Waiting on?
Link me up!

12 comments :

  1. Hi there :) just popping in...

    Not normally my type of book, but this does sound like an exciting read.

    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting. I like mob stories! hehe
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl on the cover looks so kick-ass ! :D
    Definitely going to read it once it comes out.

    My WoW
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-16-of-poseidon-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, definitively an interesting read when it gets out. Thanks for sharing and stepping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pick sounds interesting :) Thanks for sharing, as I'd never heard of it before :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds really good! I think I'll pick that up for my daughter, then read it when she's done!


    My "WoW" here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick, Renae! I really like the cover, and the blurb is simply amazing! I love books that are fulled with actions! x)

    Here is my WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice!! I added it to my TBR list. I'm a new follower and just wanted to drop by and say hi :) I love your blog!!

    My WoW


    -Riya

    ReplyDelete
  9. This does sound good! I've been excited for it for a while and the cover rocks!! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that cover is simply fierce! Loving the girl and I bet she's a kick-ass character. Adding this on my TBR - great choice!

    Aleksandra @ Divine Secrets of a Little Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh, this looks very refreshing. I haven't seen it before, but I'm adding it to my tbr now.
    Thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds great!

    Thank-you for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy Blogging,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 44 ) Adventure ( 2 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 39 ) Aussie Author ( 19 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 91 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 159 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 14 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 16 ) Contemporary ( 176 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 130 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 27 ) Excerpt ( 131 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 1 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 17 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 264 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 18 ) Hachette Australia ( 1 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 23 ) LGBTQ+ ( 4 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 46 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 3 ) Mythology ( 1 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 157 ) New Adult College Romance ( 1 ) Paranormal ( 52 ) Paranormal Romance ( 16 ) Playlist ( 2 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 19 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 108 ) Review Request ( 21 ) Romance ( 190 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 1 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 10 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 14 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 9 ) Teaser ( 30 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 4 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 3 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 100 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )