22 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [22]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

This Week's Book

by Kresley Cole

The Arcana Chronicles #1

Coming October 2nd 2012
from Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers


Sixteen-year-old Evie Greene thought her horrific apocalyptic hallucinations were a sign that she was slowly losing her mind. But when her visions come true, decimating the world around her and killing everyone she loves, Evie is forced to accept that she was seeing the future.

Fighting for her life and desperate for answers, she turns to wrong-side-of-the-bayou classmate, the gorgeous and dangerous Jackson Deveaux for help. As Jackson and Evie race to find the source of her visions, they meet others who have got the same call and discover that Evie is not the only one with special powers. An ancient prophesy is being played out, and as the battle between good and evil intensifies, it is not always clear who is on which side.


I am loving books with story-lines based around prophesies and mystic powers, so Poison Princess is right up my alley!  The other good news is that I don't have to wait too long for it's release! Can you believe that we're already nearing the end of May? Where has the time gone?


What are you waiting on?
Link me up!

10 comments :

  1. I love books about prophesies and visions! I'm waiting on this one as well. It sounds awesome. I read one of her adult books and it was okay so I'm curious what the YA book will be like.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Picks!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really awesome. Can't wait to read it myself, so this is an amazing WoW pick! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's unbelievable that we're near the end of May! Where'd this year go?!

    Great pick! Thanks for visiting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a promising new series. Great pick. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds so familiar and typical, but yet the title, and last two lines of the synopsis really have me hooked. Thanks for sharing this. I probably wouldn't have bothered looking at it if I hadn't seen it here. My WOW
    -Melissa @Harley Bear Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like books about prophecies. They always tend to be incredibly interesting. Loving the cover for this book, too. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the sound of this! Great Pick!*New Follower*
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still deciding on this one. I have it on my TBR but I guess I have to weigh how high a priority it would be. But yeah, this is definitely interesting.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post.

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy Blogging,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 44 ) Adventure ( 2 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 39 ) Aussie Author ( 19 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 91 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 159 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 14 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 16 ) Contemporary ( 175 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 129 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 27 ) Excerpt ( 131 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 1 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 17 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 264 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 18 ) Hachette Australia ( 1 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 23 ) LGBTQ+ ( 4 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 46 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 3 ) Mythology ( 1 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 156 ) New Adult College Romance ( 1 ) Paranormal ( 52 ) Paranormal Romance ( 16 ) Playlist ( 2 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 19 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 107 ) Review Request ( 21 ) Romance ( 189 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 1 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 10 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 14 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 9 ) Teaser ( 30 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 4 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 3 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 99 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )