12 June 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [24]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

This Week's Book

by Julie Kagawa

The  Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten


Don't look at Them. Never let Them know you can see Them.

That is Ethan Chase's unbreakable rule. Until the fey he avoids at all costs—including his reputation—begin to disappear, and Ethan is attacked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family. To save a girl he never thought he's dare to fall for.

Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister's world—the land of Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myths and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long forgotten.


My name is Ethan Chase. And I may not live to see my eighteenth birthday.




I absolutely loved the Iron Fey series, so when I found out about this companion series, I was like, MUST READ! Did anyone else feel the same way? Oh, and can I just add, doesn't the cover look HOT HOT HOT???!!! xD


What are you waiting on?
Link me up!

6 comments :

  1. I liked the Iron Fey series and didn't even know that this was coming out. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Iron Fey! Can't wait to see what Ethan's life is like. Hopefully there will be a Meghan cameo.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I can't wait to read this one <3.
    I'm a huge fan of the Iron Feys series ! The last one The Iron Knight was epic.
    Oh and i'm team puck by the way :D and you?
    The Lost Prince sounds really good I hope it'll be as good as the previous books.
    And yes the cover is really hot ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even started this series at all yet ): WAAAH. I really want to. I just have this problem where I have to buy rather than borrow all the popular books (even if I might hate it). But stuff it, I'm borrowing the Iron King on my next trip to the library :p

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never actually got to finish the original Iron Fey series, even though I loved the first book. I might have to pick it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this new installment to the Iron Fey! Great choice!

    Shortskie's WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy reading,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 62 ) Adventure ( 3 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 42 ) Aussie Author ( 21 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 98 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 183 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 15 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 21 ) Contemporary ( 195 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 146 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 27 ) Excerpt ( 142 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 2 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 20 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 295 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 21 ) Hachette Australia ( 2 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 4 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 24 ) LGBTQ+ ( 6 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 47 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 4 ) Mythology ( 2 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 170 ) New Adult College Romance ( 2 ) Paranormal ( 56 ) Paranormal Romance ( 17 ) Playlist ( 4 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 19 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 113 ) Review Request ( 21 ) Romance ( 227 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 2 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 11 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 15 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Superheroes ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 11 ) Teaser ( 37 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 4 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 5 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 113 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )