26 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [34]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

This Week's Book

by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Coming January 22nd 2013
from Egmont USA 


There are people in this world who are Nobody. No one sees them. No one notices them. They live their lives under the radar, forgotten as soon as you turn away. 

That’s why they make the perfect assassins.

The Institute finds these people when they’re young and takes them away for training. But an untrained Nobody is a threat to their organization. And threats must be eliminated.

Sixteen-year-old Claire has been invisible her whole life, missed by the Institute’s monitoring. But now they’ve ID’ed her and send seventeen-year-old Nix to remove her. Yet the moment he lays eyes on her, he can’t make the hit. It’s as if Claire and Nix are the only people in the world for each other. And they are—because no one else ever notices them.



I'm a sucker for a book about assassins, so its a no brainer why I'm waiting ever so impatiently for Nobody... there is something wrong with that sentence :-/

Anyways! It looks really cool and like its gonna be filled with action and mystery and all around awesomeness! YAY for awsomeness!! ... Sorry for my randomness, exams are frying my brain.


What are you waiting on?
Link me up!

11 comments :

  1. I love assassins as well. This sounds like an exciting thriller!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Messerschmidt said: "I love assassins as well. This sounds like an exciting thriller!"

    Do you think that it makes us bad people? To like assassins? I mean, they kill people for a living... ( <-- That's an odd sentence)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I'm a sucker for books about assassins. This looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one's already on my TBR list. Definitely interesting! And I love the cover. Thanks for sharing!

    Our Waiting on Wednesday.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm... i don't know why, but Jason Bourne just popped into my head ;)

    My WoW

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove dystopians! Thanks for sharing this. :D
    Here's my Wednesday post..
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Why haven't I heard of this before. This book has everything going for it. It's about asassins, the cover is gorgeous, the synopsis is brilliant, and it looks like it just got added to my to-read list. Thanks!

    Here's my WoW

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already have Nobody on my to-read list and I'm so excited about it. It sounds amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post or enter my international giveaway (here).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy Blogging,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 44 ) Adventure ( 2 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 39 ) Aussie Author ( 19 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 91 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 159 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 14 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 16 ) Contemporary ( 175 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 129 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 27 ) Excerpt ( 131 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 1 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 17 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 264 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 18 ) Hachette Australia ( 1 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 23 ) LGBTQ+ ( 4 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 46 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 3 ) Mythology ( 1 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 156 ) New Adult College Romance ( 1 ) Paranormal ( 52 ) Paranormal Romance ( 16 ) Playlist ( 2 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 19 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 107 ) Review Request ( 21 ) Romance ( 189 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 1 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 10 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 14 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 9 ) Teaser ( 30 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 4 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 3 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 99 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )