21 October 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Birthday Edition!

**'Stacking the Shelves' is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews featuring books I've accumulated during the week**


:: Bought ::


>> Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally <<


:: For Review ::


>> Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt <<
>> Eleanor & Parker by Rainbow Rowell <<
>> Keepers of the Zodiac by Sharon Wood <<
>> Life on the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux <<


:: PRESENTS! ::


>> Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter <<
>> Matched by Ally Condie <<
>> SONY Speakers (for my car!) <<
>> Bluebird Purse <<
>> Handbag <<
>> Earrings <<
>> Sliver Bangle <<
>> Friends Photo Frame <<
>> Potato <<
>> $30 Gift Card <<


Yesterday was my 18th birthday (YAY!), so I have a lot of goodies to share with you! ^_^

So yes, I got lost of lovely things this week I couldn't be happier. And before anyone asks, yes that is a potato - it seems I have weird friends! But it did have a ribbon tied around it and money in a hidden cut-out, it was kind of my favourite present. :-P

I read Stealing Parker the other day and loved it, but I'm gonna wait a couple of days before writing my review so I have time to really think about what I thought of the story - so stay tuned for that! The books that I got for review look interesting and I have already read a couple of chapters of Life on the Edge so please remember to stop by for my Tour date on November 12.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please don't forget to enter my Birthday Bash Giveaway!

Check it out here!


What's stacking your shelf this week?
Link me up!

12 comments :

  1. Yay for Stealing Parker & Uses for Boys! Awesome haul! :D

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    PS: Happy Birthday!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Eleanor & Park :) The potato idea is hilarious and original!
    Here is my StS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Stealing Parker and dying to start Uses For Boys! Happy Birthday! Lots of goodies! I enjoyed matched and still need to read Alice in Zombieland. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stash of books. Been seeing Uses for Boys a lot this weekend. Come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! More birthdays to come!!! Thank you for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books and gifts this week. I was wondering about the potato but that is actually a really clever idea. Haha. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! :D
    Alice in Zombieland, cool! Happy reading ^^

    Showcase Sunday @thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated Birthday!

    I have to admit, I've never heard of anyone getting a potato as a birthday present before!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 18th birthday!! Lovely presents, even the potato!!

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am beyond excited to read Uses for Boys! Hope you enjoy :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday!!! I wish you to be happy, healthy and all your wishes to come true. Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy Blogging,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 32 ) Adventure ( 1 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 37 ) Aussie Author ( 19 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 87 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 148 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 13 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 11 ) Contemporary ( 166 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 124 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 26 ) Excerpt ( 126 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 1 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 17 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 250 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 18 ) Hachette Australia ( 1 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 22 ) LGBTQ+ ( 3 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 45 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 3 ) Mythology ( 1 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 151 ) New Adult College Romance ( 1 ) Paranormal ( 52 ) Paranormal Romance ( 16 ) Playlist ( 2 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 18 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 102 ) Review Request ( 19 ) Romance ( 173 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 1 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 9 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 14 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 7 ) Teaser ( 24 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 3 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 3 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 95 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )