13 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [40]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

This Week's Book

BOUNDLESS
by Cynthia Hand

Unearthly #3

Coming January 22nd 2013
from HarperCollins Australia


The past few years held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner ever could have anticipated. Yet through the dizzying high of first love to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she could no longer deny was that she was never meant to have a normal life.

Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seemed like the best option, so she’s headed back to California—and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.

As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfil her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal.

In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must choose her fate once and for all.

It's coming to an end! It feels like just the other day that I read the first on in one sitting that had be dying to read the next one. It's both exciting to see how things will end up in this book and sad that the series is coming to an end. But everything must end... What is it that people say? When one door closes, another one opens. Hopefully the silver lining to the closing to this series will make wake for an even better tale from the amazing Cynthia Hand!


What are you waiting on?
Link me up!

13 comments :

  1. Great pick! This series was one of my "meh" ones. Though it is exciting to see it coming to an end.. ANGEL BOOKS RULE LOL..

    Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot of good things about the Unearthly books, but I haven't started on them yet. But I can perfectly understand the feeling of waiting for the last book in a series. Nice choice! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad to see the series end. I just hope she ends up with Tucker! I hate Christian!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sad to see the series end, too! I don't know who I want her to end up with... I love them both!

      Delete
  4. The cover's really nice. I haven't read this series but wanting to.
    Here's my Wednesday post.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read this series still thanks for the reminder. The cover on this one is gorgeous really catches your eye.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this one either!! New follower :D

    My Wow: http://pageafterpagereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read this series because I've heard great things about it!great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of the books in this series, but I must say, the AU cover of this book is GORGEOUS! I'm not a huge fan of the US covers, but this one totally blew me away!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I love that cover. I've only read the first one, but def. need to get to the 2nd and finally this one! Thanks for sharing!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    Our pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great pick. I haven't heard of this series, but I will definitely read it. Thanks for sharing. Here my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't even started this series yet, but wow I love the cover for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I own the first but haven't started it yet. Beautiful cover. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy Blogging,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 32 ) Adventure ( 1 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 37 ) Aussie Author ( 19 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 86 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 148 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 13 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 11 ) Contemporary ( 165 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 124 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 26 ) Excerpt ( 126 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 1 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 17 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 249 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 17 ) Hachette Australia ( 1 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 22 ) LGBTQ+ ( 3 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 45 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 3 ) Mythology ( 1 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 151 ) New Adult College Romance ( 1 ) Paranormal ( 52 ) Paranormal Romance ( 16 ) Playlist ( 2 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 18 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 102 ) Review Request ( 19 ) Romance ( 173 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 1 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 9 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 14 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 7 ) Teaser ( 24 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 3 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 3 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 94 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )