20 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [41]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

This Week's Book

THE PIRATE'S WISH
by Cassandra Rose Clarke

The Assassin's Curse #2

Coming June 4th 2013
from Strange Chemistry

After setting out to break the curse that binds them together, the pirate Ananna and the assassin Naji find themselves stranded on an enchanted island in the north with nothing but a sword, their wits, and the secret to breaking the curse: complete three impossible tasks. With the help of their friend Marjani and a rather unusual ally, Ananna and Naji make their way south again, seeking what seems to be beyond their reach.

Unfortunately, Naji has enemies from the shadowy world known as the Mists, and Ananna must still face the repercussions of going up against the Pirate Confederation. Together, Naji and Ananna must break the curse, escape their enemies — and come to terms with their growing romantic attraction.


I really enjoyed reading The Assassin's Curse, so to say the least, I am excited to see where Clarke is going to take us in the next installment in the series. The series has a cool concept, centred around a runaway female pirate and an assassin who does magic - awesome, no? Come on June! 


What are you waiting on?
Link me up!

10 comments :

  1. Omg.. I really like the Assassin's curse! It's brilliant! Waiting on Pirate's Wish too.. but need to wait one more year.. *sigh*

    Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I haven't read the first book in the series. But now that I know the second book has a June 2013 release, I'll try my best to read the first one till then! Great pick. :D

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my Waiting On Wednesday post earlier. :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a sequel! Haven't read The Assassin's Curse, but I liked the sound of it and the cover very much. Nice pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read The Assasin's Curse yet but from what I've heard, it's incredibly good. I should really read it soon so I can catch up before June 2013 for The Pirate's Wish. :)

    Care to stop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting cover and pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to read The Assassin's Curse! I need to get to it before the second book comes out, as I'm sure I'm going to love it!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the first book, but I love the synopsis - so unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the first book waiting on my shelves and I can't wait to get started. I love the covers from this series :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read the first one... Great pick...



    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pick! The cover for this one and the first are awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy reading,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 54 ) Adventure ( 3 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 40 ) Aussie Author ( 19 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 94 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 175 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 14 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 19 ) Contemporary ( 187 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 141 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 27 ) Excerpt ( 138 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 1 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 19 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 282 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 21 ) Hachette Australia ( 1 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 24 ) LGBTQ+ ( 5 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 47 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 4 ) Mythology ( 2 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 166 ) New Adult College Romance ( 1 ) Paranormal ( 54 ) Paranormal Romance ( 17 ) Playlist ( 4 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 19 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 110 ) Review Request ( 21 ) Romance ( 215 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 2 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 11 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 15 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Superheroes ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 11 ) Teaser ( 33 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 4 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 5 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 107 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )