2 March 2014

Basking in the Glory of Nothingness

Sexy Country Musician
(aka. Hunter Hayes)
My present here the last week or so hasn't been the greatest, so for that I am sorry. You may be wondering what could be so important for me to take time away from my blog and all you lovelies - no, you weren't thinking that? Oh, well! I'm going to tell you anyways! *cheeky grin*

So, the week before last, I had my exam for my Summer School course that I'd been taking, making the end of sentence to Education (the ol' ball and chain) and releasing me on probation into the real world... for a week and then normal semester starts! I tell you what, I won't be doing summer school again.

I'm sure there are many things that I could've done to best maximise the reprieve I'd been given - but do you know what I decided to do? I decided to bask in the nothingness and just basically veg out for a week. Here is a list of the things that I have done to pass the time:
  • Sleep - because, I mean, really, what university student gets enough of that?
  • Watched season 1, 2 & 3 of Sherlock - because I thought it was time to jump on a new bandwagon (side note: I love, love, LOVE it!)
  • Got addicted to Real Racing 3 - I may or may not have spent complete days playing this game...
  • Fell in love with Hunter Hayes - I mean, look at him! (see picture) Who wouldn't love that face? And he just happens to be a damn fine musician.
So yes'm, a wonderful week full of nothing - it's something that I greatly recommend.



Side note 

So it's my Grumpy-bum Brother's birthday today - he'll be 22, the old fart. I just feel like embarrassing him by saying publicly that I love him very much! I have a feeling a very loud and off-key rendition of Taylor Swift's 22, is in order to fully commemorate this occasion! ;) Yes, yes. Do we like this plan?



How do you lovelies bask in the nothingness?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy reading,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 54 ) Adventure ( 3 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 40 ) Aussie Author ( 19 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 94 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 175 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 14 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 19 ) Contemporary ( 187 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 141 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 27 ) Excerpt ( 138 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 1 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 19 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 282 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 21 ) Hachette Australia ( 1 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 24 ) LGBTQ+ ( 5 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 47 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 4 ) Mythology ( 2 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 166 ) New Adult College Romance ( 1 ) Paranormal ( 54 ) Paranormal Romance ( 17 ) Playlist ( 4 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 19 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 110 ) Review Request ( 21 ) Romance ( 215 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 2 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 11 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 15 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Superheroes ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 11 ) Teaser ( 33 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 4 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 5 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 107 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )