Cassie Mae & Jessica Salyer
Published October 7th 2014
Tyler Koontz is Trojan gold all the way. There’s nowhere he loves to be more than on the football field.
Sam Nolan is Skyhawk red born and raised. With her mom's alcohol problem and her dad's recent death, she lives for her little brother who is a big football fanatic.
There’s one rule in this town...
Trojans and Skyhawks don’t date. EVER.
So when Tyler and Sam fall fast and hard for each other, what are they to do? Keep it a secret of course.
The problem is in a town this small, secrets don’t stay secret for long.
The things that I love most about Secret Catch are; there is no beating around the bush when I comes to the fact that Sam and Tyler like one another. There is no love triangle, no mind games, and no playing with feelings - all the things that I loath. It was refreshing and made the book all the more enjoyable.
Reasons to read Secret Catch:
- It's a cute love story
- There are lots of sweet moments for you to awww at
- There's a whole bunch of crazy hot guys to drool over (..some may have more emphasis on the crazy rather than the hot part)
- High School football (who doesn't like a love story set to that background?)
- You're a big Cassie Mae fan (like me!) or a fan of Jessica Salyer
- Because it's awesome and it'll make you happy with its awesome-ness
Reasons to not read Secret Catch:
- . . .
- I'm thinking . . .
- You hate life and don't like reading awesome books?
Basically you should just take the hint and read Secret Catch. It won't disappoint.
4 out of 5