5 July 2015

I'm Pretty Sure Goodreads Thinks I'm a Idiot

I am laughing so hard at myself right now - I just misspelt 'idiot' in the post title! Talk about irony.
Any who, the reason why I think Goodreads (not myself) thinks I'm an idiot is because of the emails they send me weekly. Now, I don't know about you guys, but I get a weekly email giving me updates about what my friends have been reading/want to read and so forth.

At the top of this email, it always starts out the same way:


Seriously, Goodreads?! You're going to tell me what I'm reading?

Since I'm the one reading the book, and I told you what I'm reading - I'M PRETTY SURE I KNOW WHAT I AM READING!

Good ole Goodreads, just strolling into my mailbox each week playing Captain Obvious:
Goodreads: 'Sup Renae? Just here to remind you that you're reading #Hater by Cambria Herbert, just in case you, you know, forgotten between telling us, reading the book, and now having to stop reading said book to check your email since we made your phone make a ding noise.

Me: *Facepalm*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

Happy reading,
Renae

Labels

Adult ( 55 ) Adventure ( 3 ) Ally Carter ( 5 ) Amanda Hocking ( 7 ) Andrea Cremer ( 1 ) Angels ( 11 ) Aprilynne Pike ( 1 ) ARC ( 41 ) Aussie Author ( 20 ) Author Love ( 4 ) Battle of the Nations ( 9 ) Blog Tour ( 96 ) Blogger Hacks ( 3 ) Blogoversary ( 2 ) Book Blitz ( 178 ) Book Love ( 5 ) Book Spotlight ( 7 ) Book Swag ( 1 ) Book Trailer ( 14 ) Book Twins ( 1 ) Books ( 84 ) Character Interview ( 3 ) Comedy ( 20 ) Contemporary ( 190 ) Contemporary Sports Romance ( 4 ) Countdown ( 1 ) Cover Crazy ( 9 ) Cover Reveal ( 143 ) Cynthia Hand ( 2 ) Debut ( 2 ) Dusty Reads ( 5 ) Dystopia ( 12 ) Dystopian ( 27 ) Excerpt ( 139 ) Faeries ( 12 ) Fairy Tales ( 2 ) Fairy Tales Retold ( 2 ) Fantasy ( 20 ) Feedback ( 1 ) Friday Finds ( 5 ) Gena Showalter ( 1 ) Give-away ( 288 ) Griffin Hayes ( 4 ) Guest Post ( 21 ) Hachette Australia ( 2 ) Historical ( 4 ) HOP ( 28 ) Horror ( 3 ) IMM ( 11 ) Inside the Author's Head ( 2 ) Interview ( 24 ) LGBTQ+ ( 5 ) M/M ( 1 ) Magic ( 5 ) Maria V. Snyder ( 9 ) Meg Cabot ( 1 ) Miranda Kenneally ( 4 ) Movies ( 2 ) Musings ( 47 ) My Life ( 3 ) Mystery ( 4 ) Mythology ( 2 ) NetGalley ( 6 ) New Adult ( 169 ) New Adult College Romance ( 2 ) Paranormal ( 55 ) Paranormal Romance ( 17 ) Playlist ( 4 ) Pledged ( 6 ) Post-Apocalyptic ( 19 ) Prequel ( 1 ) PROMO ( 18 ) PROMO Blitz ( 1 ) Quiz ( 1 ) Reading Challenges ( 2 ) Review ( 111 ) Review Request ( 21 ) Romance ( 218 ) Romance. ( 1 ) Romantic ( 1 ) Romantic Suspense ( 2 ) Sci-fi ( 2 ) Science Fiction ( 11 ) Short Story ( 4 ) Special Content ( 2 ) Sport ( 4 ) Sports ( 15 ) Stacking the Shelves ( 14 ) Starr Ambrose ( 1 ) Superheroes ( 1 ) Supernatural ( 1 ) Survey ( 1 ) Suspense ( 11 ) Teaser ( 36 ) Teaser Tuesday ( 15 ) Thriller ( 4 ) Time-Travel ( 1 ) Top 10 ( 2 ) TV ( 2 ) Update ( 1 ) Urban Fantasy ( 5 ) Vampires ( 5 ) Waiting on Wednesday ( 51 ) Welcome ( 1 ) Werewolves ( 5 ) Writing ( 1 ) Young Adult ( 111 ) YouTube ( 3 ) Zombies ( 9 )